Does the teaser of Far Cry 5 look so familiar?
The “Last Supper!” An art which was painted by the greatest painter ever, Leonardo da Vinci. Now take a look at the teaser of Far Cry 5 by Ubisoft Montreal. Can you find the interesting fact? I guess, yes. Because both of them are similar.
If you look at the teaser more carefully, you will find another interesting fact. The position of the disciplines in the painting and the characters in the teaser are same.
How could Ubisoft do such a thing? After seeing the poster, a question came to my mind. Why did they throw religion in the poster? The question is, “Was it coincident or necessary?”
Maybe the answer lies in the trailer. If you watch the trailer right now, you will get to know one thing at 1:02 minute. Joseph Seed was saying, “I am your father and you are my children.” This dialogue makes a sense, doesn’t it?
The game would be available from February 27, 2018, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Your role will be a new junior deputy of Hope County, Montana.
Can you see something else which seems to be very similar? Well, this one will take a little bit time for you. Did you notice the cross symbols on the American flag? Now compare that symbol to the cross for Scientology.
There is a slight difference here. The bottom of the cross in the teaser is slightly shorter than the cross for Scientology. If the bottom was slightly longer, it would be an exact copy of the cross of Scientology. What do you say?
Some of you may heard about the Waco attack, 1993. The main culprit of this attack was David Koresh. He had 80 followers including about 20 children. It’s a religious cult. Now have a look at Joseph Seed. Can you find some similarities? Thanks God! FBI was there. The devastation of that cult was horrifying. But in the game, you won’t find them.
Dan Hay, the creative director of Far Cry 5 said, “Far Cry is both chaos and beauty.” Before playing the game, you should learn about the storyline or the plot of this game. You might have asked yourself, “what’s the history behind that?” How this game came?
According to Dan Hay, “Hope County, Montana was used to be vast, beautiful, rugged, a place where people even don’t lock their front door. But today Hope County has been run by a fanatical cult. You find yourself trapped in deep inside in the cult territory. Cut off from the rest of the world. They close the roads, there are no cell phone signals, there is no 911. People are scared.”
Joseph Seed is the leader of that armed cult in Hope County. He runs the cult with his family. Interestingly, his sister Faith and brother Jacob also help him to run the cult. The cult is the project at Eden’s Gate.
Ubisoft has revealed the definition of the cult. They told that a destructive cult has 3 primary characteristics. There must be a totalitarian leader. Who will be the father and worshipped too. The group has its own persuasions. They will force people to obey their leader. They can force some civilians to be baptized. The third one is the group does arms.
I hope this story explains why an armed cult is murdering the citizens.
Cults and guns sound like crazy. You can my check another article based on Cult. That’s also crazy.
Some Coolest Features:
- You will get three fighting by your side at once here.
- You can call Nick Rye, Grace Armstrong, and Boomer into battle via guns for hire recruitment system. You will get air support from Nick Rye. Grace Armstrong will provide sniper support from high areas. The coolest part is you will be able to position characters and tell them when to work.
- From the trailer, we have seen a general store. You can easily figure it out. You will be able to buy lovely Gizzards for 99 cents.
- You can pet a dog called Boomer (fangs for hire). He will try his best to bite your enemy and fetch guns. That’s really crazy. Take a good care of him. You can also hurt him.
- You will see a trophy, some pickups, ATVs and big rigs.
- Far Cry 5 has brought airplanes. You can also fly them. You will be able to land on both water and land. These planes can be equipped with weapons maybe miniguns and you can get a taste of dogfight also.
- You can also attack a bull with a baseball bat. This is some kind of stupidity.
- There is a chance for fishing. You know what? Games with fishing are automatically amazing.
- The whole campaign will be in co-op mode.
Some Technical Issues:
If you want to play this game, you should have these as minimum requirements.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770| AMD FX-8370 or equivalent
- CPU Speed: Info
- Ram: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit version only)
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980| AMD Radeon R9 290X or equivalent
To play this game, you will definitely arrange the above requirements.
Some people are thinking this game as a racist. But how? Baptizing someone or killing white people can’t make it racist. It’s just a game that’s just telling a story. You don’t need to take it seriously. Just enjoy it. At the end of the day, we are Americans and that’s our nationality.
Some Little Things:
Did you notice a thing? Boomer isn’t the only dog in Far Cry 5. Multiple dogs are confirmed in a scene where a man was fishing.
Did you watch the deer sign? There might be some possibilities to hunt them.
You can’t shoot through the trees. But you can kill two people with one bullet.
There were so many guns and so many bombs in the trailer. But I was missing the c4.
As Ubisoft has made this game, it’s totally unpredictable. Some crazy game lovers are fed up with Ubisoft. Because Ubisoft has ruined every game which they have made. It’s not my personal opinion. I have heard a lot about this. You can just ignore it.
Never judge a book by its cover. As 2018 is knocking at the door, soon we’ll learn about the game more. Just keep your patience.
In this game, they could have brought horses. It would be more interesting. What do you think?